January 31, 2022 1 min read
Here to brighten up this weeks breakfast from @lynn_o_leary
I added 20g of mini chocolate chips to mine for addition carbohydrates/fats! This will add ~ 90 calories if you want to bump it up a little!
To make 2 servings you will need ⬇️
1/2 tsp baking powder
40g protein powder (I used cinnamon donut by @per4mbetter)
100g 0% Greek yogurt
2 large egg whites
200ml almond milk (or any you please)
2 Reeses peanut butter cups
A pink of salt
Additional sweetener or cinnamon if you please!
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees
2. Mix the dry ingredients and then add the yogurt and milk to the mix, whisking with a fork until fully combined
3. Spray two mini loaf tins with frylight or one larger tin that you could cut in 2
4. Pour half the mix into each tin and place a Reeses cup in the middle of each mixture
5. Bake for 18-22 minutes (keep an eye, dip a knife into the mix after 18 mins and see if it comes out dry!)
6. Enjoy hot or cold! 😍
I love these as brekkie or dessert! Wanna bump up the protein? Serve with a big scoop of 0% Greek yogurt on top while it’s still warm 🤤
Be first to get exclusive offers, steals, deals and more...