Protein Choc Banana Bread
Courtesy of ADAMACROS. If you haven't followed him on Instagram you are missing a treat. Some incredible recipes and the is just one of our favourites
- 250g Ripe Banana
- 150g Blended Oats
- 60g Protein Powder
- 30g Cocoa Powder
- 40g Egg Whites
- 150ml Water
- 85g Chocolate
- 15g Pecans
- Preheat your oven to 170C, grease and line a 450g loaf tin and put it in the oven.
- Remember to blend your oats first.
- Then combine all dry ingredients in a bowl (the oats, the protein, half the chocolate (chopped) and the cocoa) and mix.
- In the blender, mix the bananas, egg whites and water.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Pour into the 450g loaf tin sticking some of the leftover chocolate on top with the pecans.
- Place in the oven to ~35minutes.
- Cut into 8 slices and smash!
(per slice (1/8th of loaf))
219kcals - 25C - 8F - 9P