May 26, 2020 1 min read
These cookies make a great snack & will keep in an airtight tupperware for 2-3 days & if you want to keep them lower in fat - switch out some of the peanut butter for powdered peanut butter mixed with a little water.
Servings - Makes 6 Chunky Cookies (can be made into smaller protein balls for lower calorie servings)
Macros Per Cookie: 175kcal / 10.5g protein / 16g carbs / 7g fat
40g vanilla or peanut butter protein powder
80g oats (regular or gluten free)
75g peanut butter
50g Golden Syrup
Frankys Bakery Shortbread Flavour Powder - This is optional but really helps bring the "cookie" flavour through.
1. In a food processor/blender grind the oats into a fine flour.
2. Add Franky's powder, protein powder & syrup.
3. Melt the peanut butter in the microwave (optional but it helps it stick!), add to the other ingredients & blend.
4. Blend all ingredients until stuck together.
5. Scoop out using a spoon and press into cookie shapes.
6. Decorate & Eat! :)
ALLERGEN WARNING - CONTAINS PEANUTS
Recipe by Laura at Girl Gains jump over to her website for delicious recipes and training and nutrition plans
If you make this recipe don't forget to send Laura a picture on INSTAGRAM-
Be first to get exclusive offers, steals, deals and more...