Strawberry Protein "Nice" Cream Cups
A refreshing summer recipe from Rachel Maser at Clean Food Crush follow her on insta here or at https://cleanfoodcrush.com for more delicious recipes and nutrition tips
Makes about 6 cups/ small servings
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 Tbsps unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen, organic strawberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped organic strawberries to garnish (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, or high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Fill a silicone cupcake mold with this mixture, then top each cup with fresh strawberries as shown.
- Freeze for about 2 hours.
- Remove from molds.